Lets talk about the Hyaluron Pen and what’s rights about it! in this article we’ll discus what the Hyaluron Pen is, why with professional training it is a safe product to use, and how using the Hyaluron Pen and performing no needle treatments, you to can expand and grow your treatments list.
What is a hyaluron pen?
A Hyaluron pen is a small handheld device that is used to administer Hyaluronic acid into the face and other parts of the body. It is a way to offer treatments to clients without administering any pain.
How does a Hyaluron Pen work?
The Hyaluron pen works by creating pressure against the skin externally. In order to push the acid into the dermal layer of the skin, without using needles.
What makes The hyaluron pen safe?
There are no needles on a Hyaluron pen, which means you don’t have to cause clients any pain when performing the treatment.
What are the benefits of using a Hyaluron pen?
- There’s no needles involved which is a significant advantage
- Less invasive
- Minimal discomfort
- The procedures are quick and each treatment only takes around 20-45 minutes
- There’s a quick recovery time
- Gives a natural look to the client
what are the risks of using a Hyaluron pen?
As with performing any treatment, using a Hyaluron pen can come with risks. Some of the risks that can occur when using the pen can include:
- Can trigger the cold sore virus if you are a suffer
What treatments is a Hyaluron pen used in?
There are many treatments that use a Hyaluron pen. They are mainly used for advanced cosmetic treatments within a salon, skin clinic or day spa. Here are a few examples:
- No needle lip filler treatments are used to plump and shape the lips to give you a more defined, fuller pout. This treatment is less invasive than traditional injectable filler treatments so there is less downtime.
- No needle fat dissolve is a treatment to dissolve the stubborn fat pockets on certain areas of your body.This treatment can also aid in weight loss.
- No needle Mesotherapy is an advanced skin treatment. We use certain serum and vitamins to give your skin hydration, skin tightening and skin rejuvenation.
How long does a treatment last using a Hyaluron pen?
Depending on the type of treatment given, the effects of a Hyaluron pen can last up to 8 months. It will only last that long if proper aftercare procedures are followed through. This information should be provided by any therapist professionally trained in using the Hyaluron Pen during a no-needle treatment.
When is it not advisable to use a Hyaluron pen?
It may not be advisable to use a Hyaluron pen for treatment if a client is or has any of the following:
- If the customer is pregnant
- If the customer is breastfeeding
- Anyone under the age of 18
- Customer with hypersensitivity
- Allergy to certain ingredients like lidocaine and hyaluronic acid
- Have a bad or weakened immune system
- If they have an autoimmune disease
With Jacalyn James, you can discover many of our no needle courses. Why not start with our LipJ no needle course. With this course, you’ll learn the basics and be provided with everything you need to get started. You’ll also be able to add a great new treatment to your salon’s list.
How can I book courses?
To book a place on a course, first, you must have a level 2 in beauty or above. You can call us on 01752 418 171, you can visit our dedicated no needle course pages or you can message us directly on our Facebook page.
All of our courses are fully accredited by CPD and also fully insured.