The LipJ No Needle filler treatment uses a special pen called a Hyaluron Pen, which helps to deliver a substance called Hyaluronic Acid into the skin and lips. The pen was first designed to eliminate the use of needles, and help those who suffered from conditions like Diabetes. Since then the beauty industry has discovered that this can be used as a safe alternative to fillers and procedures that would otherwise be performed using needles.
The No Needle filler treatment is becoming so popular that more people are booking in for these treatments in salons where it is offered. But the question is… why is it becoming so popular? The treatments themselves come with a range of advantages. Such as:
- There are no needles involved whatsoever
- It significantly reduces pain and bruising
- You can plump the lips
- The treatments allow you to smooth out wrinkles.
- It is an excellent treatment for patients who suffer from needle-phobia.
- It leaves the skin glowing when used in a facial treatment
- Can be used for fat dissolve treatments
What Can You Offer with LipJ?
The LipJ No Needle treatment allows the Beauty Therapist to create fuller looking lips without the use of a needle. Unlike a treatment that is performed using injections, you are less likely to get an infection from this particular treatment.
The recovery times are dramatically reduced also, meaning that you can get on with the rest of your day without any hassle.
Tell me more about the LipJ course?
Here at Jacalyn James we offer top of the range courses for all areas of beauty and skincare. With our No Needle LipJ training course, you will be able to learn from a professional perspective and a highly trained educator in order to gain all the information that is needed to be able to perform this treatment in your salon.
The course is around £1560 with a £500.00 deposit.
The course includes things such as:
- VAT included
- The kit, which includes everything you need to get yourself set up
- The course is fully accredited
- A free A&P level 3 course
- It’s fully insurable
- Online pre study
This course are running in Plymouth, Liverpool and Crewe, Cheshire. With our expert therapists by your side, to guide you and help you through your training. There’s no way you’ll go wrong!
We also offer flexible payment plans so you don’t have to worry about paying all that money in one go.
You can choose from our 3 or 6 month payment plan.
How does the 3 month payment plan work?
- Pay your deposit
- Split the remaining balance over a course of 3 months.
- Once your deposit is paid, sit your course on the first available date.
(Please note that certificates for the completion of the course will not be released until the balance has been cleared).
How does the 6 month payment plan work?
- This is a pre-payment plan – no deposit needed
- Split your payments over 6 months
- Payments are interest free
- You can book your course straight away to secure you place (see below)
- Once 3 payments are made, you are then able to sit your course