Why should you take a skincare training course?
Skincare is one of the most important things we can do to look after ourselves.
Sometimes though we cannot do it on our own, and we may need to seek the help of a professional beauty therapist. That’s where you come in.
By taking a skincare training course, you will be able to offer your clients a more diverse treatment list. You will also be able to use the training that you have been given to expand your business and your career.
The skincare industry is always looking for more experts. The industry is also always looking for more students to train. There are plenty of skincare courses out there, from basic skincare training all the way to advanced training.
What skincare treatments can I have training on?
There are so many treatments based on skincare. It’s too hard to list them all. But here are some examples of skincare training courses you could take:
Dermaplaning is a great method of exfoliation. It is a great way to revive the skin. By offering this treatment to your clients you will be helping their skin to look smoother, brighter and leaving them with a glowing complexion.
Micro/skin needling is a non-surgical procedure that can be used to treat a wide variety of conditions. This treatment will not only help your clients to feel relaxed, but it will also help them to rejuvenate their skin.
Skin peeling is a great anti-aging treatment. By offering this treatment to your clients, you will be able to help them feel more comfortable, relaxed and leave them with a brighter and smoother-looking complexion.
Foundation facials are an amazing treatment to offer your clients. You can offer this to them if you would like them to feel more relaxed and calm. Offering this treatment to your clients can also help them to feel like they’re being pampered and more comfortable when having an advanced treatment.
And so many more…
What are the benefits of becoming a skincare specialist?
- You’ll be able to know more about the skin and why you need different treatments
- It can give you the oppourtunity to be able to further your career
- You’ll be fully qualified in basic and advanced skincare treatments
- Being able to expand your business and offer your clients more advanced treatments
- All of our courses are fully accredited by CPD
- Provide comfort, care, and relaxation to your clients
What skincare training courses do we offer at Jacalyn James?
Dermaplaning course: £480 including VAT plus £200 deposit
Micro/skin needling course: £900 including VAT plus £400 deposit
Skin peel course: £780 including VAT plus £250 deposit
Facials course: £456 including VAT plus £100 deposit
Why choose Jacalyn James for your training?
- We’ll help you to become salon-ready
- You’ll have earned your qualification
- Leave with confidence
- You’ll be trained by expert professionals
- Have access to fully accredited courses
- We’ll provide you with all the tools that you need to get started
- We can offer you a simple and easy payment plan to ensure your booking is secure.
- Most importantly we’ll lead you to success.
To book your plac on a course or for more information you can call us on 01752 418171, or visit our Facebook page.